Wednesday, October 5, 2011

24 weeks

I was so lucky that our ultrasound tech captured some great 3-D images of our little fella yesterday. Normally, you'd have to go to a special 3-D place for this. Here is our favorite. He found a cozy resting place on my placenta, and I'm sure that means he LOVES to sleep just like his big sister, right?? RIGHT????
It's hard to believe I'm already 24 weeks into this pregnancy. It has been smooth sailing, and time is flying. The nursery is coming along, and I will post pictures when it is blog-ready.

A few people have asked if we're registered anywhere, so I decided to do a small registry at Target. I wasn't sure if that was tacky for baby #2, but it must not be if people are asking. :) We're pretty well equipped already, but a new life certainly brings a few new needs with it.

1 comment: