At 14 months, Collin:
- walks so fast, we can't keep up
- still only babbles mostly, but we have clearly heard him say baby, hi, dada, and mama. According to all milestone charts he should say between 4 and 10 words by 18 months, so we're working on it!
- wears a lot of 18-month clothes and some 24-month clothes already! Can you say left tackle?
- is in the 85th percentile for height and weight.
- loves his big sister and plays so rough with her!
- really enjoys banging all toys together or on furniture. Lovely, right? Boys will be boys!
- is an excellent sleeper: one 2-3 hour nap each afternoon and 12-13 hours each night.
- eats everything... and I mean everything. It is wonderful having a non-picky eater, especially now that Sydney is much less picky, too.
- loves to be outside, and he has now figured out going up and turning himself around to go down the slide feet first but on his belly to ensure a smooth landing. It's precious, and here's a video of it at an indoor playground. He much prefers the outdoor ones, though.
We are thankful for you every single day, Collin!!! And I'm sorry that Sydney thinks she's your second mother. I'm really working on that. It's really only a problem when she tries to discipline you, right? :) But then again, how can you not love this face?