- has an ever-growing vocabulary, and strings together lots of phrases and sentences.
- is hit-or-miss with drop-off at school. When she does "cry" it sounds pretty fake :)
- still prefers adults over new kids. She does like the kids in her class very much, especially Gavin and Spring.
- says "baby brother" and pats my belly - the sweetest thing ever.
- closes her eyes when she's done interacting with you. It is HILARIOUS.
- still is crazy about books, and still would live outside - in her swing or on her slide.
- loves to see her mommy and daddy in the morning. She puts her hand on daddy's face when he holds her --- sweeeeet!
- goes to the potty quite often at school, but has yet to go for us at home. She just likes to play like she's going and then flush. :)
- is the easiest toddler in the universe to put to bed.
- will ask to be rocked now, even though we rarely rocked her as a baby. I think it's sweeter that it's requested and not needed.
- loves to sing and dance.
- is still teething. I will be so glad when they are all in.
- only has her pacifier for naps and bedtime, but we're hoping to find the strength to pull the plug soon.
- wants to go for walks where she is actually walking instead of riding, but still enjoys the wagon and stroller.
- is shy at first, but warms up.
- is still in some 18-month clothes, but she's getting more into her 24-month clothes in the last couple of weeks.
- is going to be such a special and sweet big sister in less than 4 months. :)
Friday, September 30, 2011
Sydney is 21 months old today, and I caught some quick pics before we left the house this morning. She was laughing so hard at her pants. This was the first time she's worn them, but of course not the first time she's worn colorful things. I have no idea what was so funny but she kept laughing and saying "My pants, my pants!"