Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woo Pig Sooie!

Yesterday was football-filled! We tailgated in the morning, then I took Sydney home for a nap. A babysitter came at 3, and I went back to campus to meet Randall for a pre-game work event I needed to attend, which was also lots of fun. Then, we went to the Arkansas v. Auburn game which was a great game that ended with a WIN. All in all, a very fun and busy day!
Our tailgating group "Turkey Hill Social Club" has a big spot just near campus, and it's always a good time with good friends. Randall bought my shirt and Sydney's jersey this past week --- I think he did a good job getting all [four] of us Hog-ready. As a bonus, our friend Ellen was visiting from Houston, so we got in some good time with her. It was a great day to be a Razorback fan in Fayetteville. You can tell by our clothes that the weather also cooperated. It was 80 degrees and the sun was shining. :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment