Monday, September 6, 2010

Woo Pig Sooie

Labor Day weekend has been great! Sydney experienced her first tailgate, and she was such a good girl. I think she is a very cute addition to the group :) We've had gorgeous weather, with temps in the 80s. This was also a big weekend of new developments, which I'll blog more about later. Sydney is crawling more, and she has started pulling up. Crazy!
We've also had a great time this weekend with my friend, Katie, who flew in from DC! She and Sydney got along very well when we were in her neck of the woods in June, and they never missed a beat. Katie especially won her heart when she took her for rides on her Tonka truck, which was passed down to us from my friend Richanne. I thought Sydney was too small to enjoy it, but Katie proved me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment