Friday, April 26, 2013

Lazy 5 Ranch

Last weekend, when I was up north attending my grandmother's funeral, Randall was Super Dad once again. Saturday, he took the kids to Lazy 5 Ranch, a place very similar to the safari we so loved in Arkansas. The drive-thru part isn't quite as long, which is a good thing for our kids, and then the petting/feeding part doesn't have you in the areas with the animals, which is a very good thing for me! There is also a playground = bonus. I can't wait to see it for myself!










And here is a video of Sydney feeding the animals. I cannot believe she did this. This child has changed so much since we moved. She is now an outgoing, adventurous gal. It's wonderful to see!

The second video is of our sweet girl calling the hogs. She is an Arkansas girl at heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment