He is now a full-blown crawler and puller-upper!! His favorite place to pull up is under the dining table, and then he freaks out because he feels stuck :)
Here's a short crawling video. There's no turning back now.
I mentioned in the last post that Sydney has a best friend. Well, Collin does too. Meet Drew! They are the best of buds. It's funny at only eight months, they already prefer some kids over others.Here they are this morning at school.
At eight months, Collin is:
- a crawling and pulling up maniac
- still a decent eater but would live on yogurt if we allowed it
- wearing some 9-month and some 12-month clothes
- saying "da-da" and "ba-ba" and "blah-blah" :)
- still convinced Sydney hung the moon
- the sweetest thing you ever want to see in the morning. He wakes us with a huge smile and makes us all laugh
- wearing size 4 diapers
- still in love with his teachers and (so far) hasn't shown any signs of separation anxiety. I know it's coming...
- showing signs of an early walker. He's cruising the furniture some and seems very steady on his feet. Slow down, buddy!
We love our sweet and cuddly baby boy so much, and we can't believe how quickly he's moving out of baby zone. Happy 8-month-iversary! xoxo