- is smiling and finding his voice - is there anything sweeter?
- is sleeping through the night. He slept 10 hours straight last night!!
- is wearing 0-3 month clothes, but is in some 3-6 month sleepers (tall boy!)
- is wearing size 2 diapers
- still loves to eat; I doubt we'll make it to 4 months before starting cereal
- does very well with tummy time and is trying to roll over!
- fights his sleep sometimes still during the day, but it's now a rare thing instead of an all-the-time thing
- is a sweet and happy baby, and seems very happy that we threw the eating schedule out the window --- feeding on demand suits him much better (this was more of an adjustment for us since Sydney was so scheduled)
- loves bath time!
I also love this photo from post-bath. Thanks to Tracey for the adorable hooded towel gift! Otherwise, he'd be in a purple princess hooded towel to complete his girly bathing experience. :-)