|After shopping on Black Friday, in her precious outfit from her Auntie Brandy!|
|Just this morning, bundled up about to leave for school. It's a cold day today, and I loved using her new pea coat (irresistible from Baby Gap) and winter hat (from our local Farmer's Market) today!|
- can stand independently for quite awhile, but hasn't taken steps yet
- LOVES music. She moves and dances every time she hears a song
- shows real preferences in people now - adults and other kids
- appears to really thrive in the Montessori setting, and her teachers say she is very smart!
- gets so excited to see her mama and daddy - we love that!
- loves to sleep! We have to wake her up every morning, and she takes marathon naps on the weekends to catch up from all the interrupted sleep at her school.
- is an easy giggle. It doesn't take much and she is falling apart in laughter. What a great trait!
- eats like a champion. Her current favorites are any fruit, green beans, yogurt, yams, any pasta, peas, cheese and whole wheat waffles.
- uses a sippy cup pretty well, but we anticipate a slow transition away from bottles entirely, especially her last bottle before bed. She loves it.
- is the sweetest little baby we could have ever asked for, and our lives get better every day she's in it!