Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is Near!

This past weekend, I flew up for a quick weekend in Connecticut, celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday with several family members I hadn't seen in YEARS. It was such a fun weekend, and I wish we could have all attended. It just didn't suit this time. We'll make a special trip soon, hopefully. (Fun fact: BOTH of my grandmothers celebrated their 90th birthday yesterday!)

I was back home by 12:30 Sunday afternoon, and the weather was GORGEOUS. So, we went straight from the airport out to lunch and then to one of the great parks in Charlotte. There were tons of families and dogs enjoying the weather. We spent time in the big open park space and then went over to the swings, sandboxes and slides. The kids were pooped and ready to start the week.

Here's a photo recap.









I know two children who are ready for warm weather and for our beach vacation in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment