At 10 months old, our sweetie, cutie-pie son:
- is a crawling maniac
- pulls up and stands on his own for up to 10 seconds - and is SO PROUD of this!
- adores his sister and laughs like crazy at her whenever she's being silly
- still just babbles, mostly saying things that sound like "dada" but he has all sorts of other words we can't understand yet :)
- takes two good naps a day when we're at home; two very short naps at school
- is eating every kind of pureed baby food and has moved into several finger foods
- wears 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers
- loves to bang on things, including the remote controls
- can get up our stairs in no time; baby gates are my new best friend
- shows a lot of interest in real toys; favorites are the play kitchen and anything that lights up and plays music - he dances!
And of course she needed one by herself for good measure!
Happy 10-month-iversary, Collin!!