Monday, January 16, 2012

American Idol

We love to watch American Idol (it starts up again this week!), but sadly I don't think we'll be seeing our sweet daughter on that stage. Nevertheless, we love her voice and she does too. And maybe she'll end up a huge superstar and I'll have to eat my words ;-)

This first video is a bathtub rendition of "Rain, Rain, Go Away"

And video #2 is a playroom take on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, complete with her goofy deep voice she brings out from time to time.
Sydney and Mommy enjoyed a day off today for MLK. We played at home, had a ladies lunch with a couple of friends and did a little shopping. She was an angel, and it was very special to have one more full day with her before Collin arrives Thursday. I thought she looked so cute so I took a quick pic with my phone when we got home. The boots are slippers that were a Christmas gift from her Meme so she had just changed into those after our outing, and the outfit was a Daddy's pick on Black Friday. I could eat her up!
Looks like a great big sister to me!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that there is French writing on her outfit. I can't wait to babysit again so she can learn her numbers in French too! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear, her singing is just fantastic. I LOVE the deep voice -- had me laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete