Saturday, December 26, 2009

Preparation



It's Saturday morning and I'm thinking about starting to put away our Christmas decorations in preparation for our little girl's scheduled arrival Wednesday (or before if she so chooses!). I don't think we would enjoy coming home to that chore. Everything is ready to go; just need to put up the Pack-n-Play where she will sleep at night in the beginning in our bedroom. We also need to sterilize bottles and we'll do a good cleaning of the house too. Her nursery is completely ready, and I THINK we are ready too!! We'll do a bit of relaxing these next few days and then it's time to say hello to our new lives :)

As a side note, I'm going to try to make chocolate chess pie for Randall today. This will be my third attempt. I tried last Christmas and my recipe resulted in soupy pies. I tried this past Thursday and had the correct recipe, but executed improperly. I've double-checked everything with R's mom, and I believe I will succeed this time. It's Randall's favorite pie, and I want to be able to make them. The recipe makes three pies, so I can freeze two of them for all of our upcoming visitors. Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment