Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ready to dance!

I took dance for 15 years ... from 3-18 years old. I love, love, loved it! Ballet, tap, jazz and even some clogging and hip hop. It was one of my favorite activities. I never wanted to quit, and there were several years where I took classes at two different studios.

I always knew if I had a daughter, I'd encourage her to consider dance as one of her activities. If Sydney's excitement during open house at her new studio is any indication, she's going to have so much fun with it. And the new shoes were a hit when they arrived this week!

Her ballet/tap combo class starts next Wednesday, and I always took classes on Wednesdays. It's a sign of good things to come! ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Jade is starting dance this year too. She is already obsessed with her ballet shoes and tutu! I couldn't be prouder. :) You and I will have to swear not to turn into "dance moms" though. :)

    ReplyDelete