Sunday, August 21, 2011

Parks and Utensils

What do parks and utensils have in common? Sydney loves both!

Saturday morning, I got some video of Sydney eating with her spoon. I know kids start using utensils (regularly) at very different ages, so for Sydney, it's been a part of her routine for about a month. She MUST have a spoon on her tray, and even if the items don't call for a spoon, she picks up each piece, puts it on the spoon, and then eats it. Utensil usage is not always a neat experience, but I like that she's into being independent! Here's a video from yesterday morning.
video

After breakfast, we decided to get in some time at the park while Randall was golfing. We stayed until we were both sweaty and ready for a nap!
 
I also did some great shopping yesterday....first at Kohl's with Sydney (who was so good, she even let me try a few things on her!) and then in the afternoon with my friend at a consignment sale....the one I've mentioned before that happens a couple of times a year. I got lots of great fall/winter items for the little lady, so maybe we'll actually get some fall weather in the not-so-distant future!! A girl can hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment