- is walking so fast everywhere --- and she desperately wants to run
- cries for a few seconds when dropped off at school each day, but quickly remembers she likes it there
- loves music more than anything, and the dance moves are priceless!
- is soooo silly! We just know her sense of humor is going to be a hoot.
- says a few words from time to time (mama, dada, hi, bye, eyes, yay, uh-oh) but isn't too verbal yet
- plays independently very well
- has two teeth fully in (bottom) and six more poking through (four top, two bottom) --- slow process!
- loves her teachers at school, and just tolerates the other kids ;-)
- shows strong preference of some people over others, even though she is OK with most folks
- loves to eat, but has become a little picky
- still takes a couple of bottles each day (we hope to break her of that in the next month or two) but does well with her sippy cups, too
- loves to play in the bathtub, and would stay in there all night if we let her; we have to work with her on staying seated b/c standing is apparently more fun :-)
- is still a fabulous sleeper and has to be woken up every morning, and even sometimes on the weekends if she has just slept forever!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Our precious little girl turned 14 months old sometime during the night since February doesn't have a 30th day :-) And at 14 months, Sydney Drew: